Loans At Home Loan Compensation, What's it All About?
Sometimes, borrowers can be sold loans they can’t actually afford. This unfortunately can lead such borrowers into worse financial situations than they were in prior to the loan. If you feel that you have been mis-sold a loan from Loans At Home lenders, you may be eligible to make a claim against them. Forces Compare can help you in making a claim against Loans At Home.
When you click on the “Start Your Claim” button, you’ll be sent to our online form, which takes only a few minutes to complete, and is free to submit. Once you’ve sent off this online form, you should hear something back in the next couple of weeks.
As well as Loans At Home, we can also help you to make a mis-sold loans claim on a range of other lenders, including Cash ASAP, Cash 4 U, Car Cash Point and more. Claim against mis-sold loans with Forces Compare today.
“According to FOS statistics published in March 2021, Guarantor loans in particular were shown to have been upholding a huge 83% unaffordability complaints.”
Your Claim Is In Good Hands
Since their conception in 2013, Allegiant Financial Services Ltd have clawed back over £5om in financial misselling claims.
Why Could I Be Given a Loans and Home Loan Refund?
If you have taken out a loan with Loans At Home, and one or several of the following statements applies to your circumstances you may be entitled to compensation.
- During your application process, you may not have mentioned all of your debts and if this didn’t match with your credit record, the lender should have ensured to reaffirm this.
- It is possible that you underestimated your monthly expenditure due to guesswork or eagerness to be eligible for your loan, and in such circumstances, if your figures appeared too low, your lender should have explored their reliability further.
- At the time of your application did you have a regular income? If you were self-employed during this period or even had overtime that fluctuated, the lender should have looked at this.
- Did you have evidence of recent applications for credit or previous problems on your credit record? The lender should have been conscious of whether your situation appeared to be worsening.
- Whenever you topped up an existing loan, your lender should have ensured to run another set of checks concerning whether this was affordable. Had you missed any previous loan repayments? Had your finances deteriorated since your first loan? If so, the lender should have addressed the fact that their current loan could be unaffordable and as a result, capped any more lending.
Were You Mis-Sold a Loans At Home Loan?
Do you think you’ve been mis-sold a Loans At Home loan? If you believe that you were mis-sold a Loans At Home loan, you can now request a refund.
- You may have really needed a loan when first applying for it, however, if the loan puts you in a worse financial situation than you were in before you started borrowing, this should have never been approved.
- Were you given top-ups or extensions on an existing loan you had with Loans At Home? If this happened without the adequate affordability checks, this might have only put you under further financial pressure.
How Making a Claim Against Loans At Home Works: