The UK’s only specialist Armed Forces motor finance broker. Over 3000 cars available, a lender panel specific to Armed Forces circumstances, and 16 collection showrooms across the UK.
Terms & Conditions:
- All applications are free, and you are not obliged to proceed with any quote we provide.
- Rates from 9.9% APR – Representative APR 16.9% (April 2019), Terms and Conditions are available on the website.
- MK Military Finance is specifically set up to help serving members of the Armed Forces. We manually underwrite all applications as credit score systems used by many lenders do not make accommodation for circumstances unique to the military. Barracks addresses, overseas postings, moving around often, or joining from another country such as Fiji, to name but a few, can affect the ability of an applicant to be approved, or can increase the interest rate offered as a result of the perceived increased risk.
- We accept customers from 18 years old, we do not usually ask for a guarantor, and we offer a lowest rate guarantee to all customers, assuring you we have found you the best interest rate available to you at the time.
- We have over 3000 cars available, and 16 branches around the UK. All the available stock is on our website for viewing, please click through to browse. You can also use our finance to purchase a car from most reputable and licenced dealers in the UK.
What is Military Motor Finance?
Essentially, military motor finance is car finance for military personnel. Military motor finance accommodates to the unique requirements of those who serve, offering deals that suit their personal circumstances at great prices. Forces Compare have partnered with MK Finance, a credit broker regulated by the FCA, who specialises in helping those who serve find the best options to finance their car. MK Finance hold branches all across the UK, offering armed forces members motor finance from £3,500 to £25,000 on over 3,000 cars.
Why Would You Need Car Finance For Military Personnel?
With overseas postings, frequent moves as well as BFPO, Barracks and naval addresses, it can be difficult for serving members to find finance that accommodates to the nature of the job. Forces Compare has recognised this, discovering that many who serve are being overcharged for insurance and finance. Wanting to change this, we’ve partnered with specialists in the armed forces finance and insurance sectors, helping military personnel to find better deals that cater to the demands of their job.
Our partner MK Finance do just that – offering customers the best forces-orientated products to better meet the needs of serving members, and offering great prices in the process! Find great car finance for military personnel today with Forces Compare.