As seen in:
Military travel insurance is essential.
Not only do you get covered for typical travel insurance claims like lost luggage, flight cancellations and medical expenses, but if you are called back for military service, you can get special cover to pay for any of your holiday and travel expenses.
If you are called back for unavoidable military service, your insurance will pay for any flights, bookings and cancellations.
At Forces Compare, we have partnered with Just Travel Cover to provide you with the best possible military travel insurance. With different policies and packages to choose from, you can get the best level of cover and the lowest prices – giving you cover for everything whether it is a family holiday or group adventure trip with other soldiers and friends.
Simply click the “Get Started” button, answer a few quick questions and you can get covered immediately for your upcoming trip. Get great deals on travel insurance for military personnel today.
- We aim to strip out the jargon, ask simple questions, offer competitive prices and provide clear and instant access to quality travel insurance products.
- Access a panel of insurers to compare travel insurance prices and choose the policy that suits your needs best.
- Both single trip travel insurance and annual multi-trip policies available for individuals, couples, families and groups.
- Cover is available for winter sports insurance.
- Partnered with Just Insurance Agents limited – one of the UK’s leading providers of specialist travel insurance.
What is Included in Military Travel Insurance?
Travel insurance for military and armed forces members can cover a range of different things, including:
- Cancellation cover up to £7,500.
- Baggage up to £3000.
- Medical cover up to £10 million.
- Cruise cover available.
- Cancellation cover for unavoidable military duty.
- Worldwide or European cover.
- Travel from any country.
- £2 million personal liability cover.
- Repatriation to the UK or overseas base.
- £5,000 for scheduled airline failure.
- Winter sports cover available.
Compare Military Travel Insurance
Forces Compare has partnered with Just Travel Cover to offer you a range of travel insurance policies with military personnel in mind.
In an often complicated and confusing area, Forces Compare aims to strip out the jargon, ask simple questions, offer competitive prices and provide clear and instant access to quality travel insurance products. With cancellation cover if your leave is cancelled and many activities included as standard for free, you can be sure to find a policy that meets your needs.
Military travel cover provides protection against the risks involved in travelling abroad and ultimately ensures you are not left stranded and penniless if the worst should happen.
Answer a few questions online or over the phone and get prices from a range of insurers so you can compare quickly and easily based on your requirements.
Types of Travel Insurance for Military Personnel
Single Trip Travel Insurance
Get insured quickly and easily for a single trip of up to 365 days, subject to age and acceptance. Travel with the assurance that you are protected with our pre-existing medical conditions and cancellation cover for over 65’s with no age limit.
Cruise Travel Insurance
Specialist cruise holiday insurance policies can include pre-existing medical conditions and cancellation cover, for over 65’s with no age limit. Relax completely when you cruise, knowing your emergency medical treatment is covered, should you need it.
Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance
Save money with our annual multi-trip insurance if you travel more than once a year. Travel as many times a year as you want with complete peace of mind, as we cover all pre-existing medical conditions.
Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
With specialist travel insurance for virtually all pre-existing medical conditions, including asthma, arthritis, diabetes, heart conditions, cancer, and even a terminal prognosis – at all ages – we will ensure you get the right insurance at the best price.
Key Policy Benefits Available
- No age limit on single trip policies.
- Unlimited medical expenses.
- Up to £10000 cancellation per person.
- Up to £3000 baggage cover per person.
- Zero excess policies.
- Over 50 activities included for free.