Cash ASAP Loan Compensation, How Does it Work?
Many borrowers have unfortunately been mis-sold a short-term loan from their loan provider, which has often put people in a worse financial position than when they first applied for the loan. If you think you’ve been mis-sold a short-term loan from Cash ASAP, you can get help starting your claim with Forces Compare.
People can often be confused on where and who to turn to when they feel they’ve been mis-sold a loan. At Forces Compare, we can help you with your claim against mis-sold loans from Cash ASAP. Simply click “Start Your Claim” to check your eligibility.
Our online form takes only a few minutes to fill in, and is free to use. Once you’ve submitted this form to us, you should hear back in a couple of weeks.
Your Claim Is In Good Hands
Since their conception in 2013, Allegiant Financial Services Ltd have clawed back over £5om in financial misselling claims.
Why Could I Be Given a Cash ASAP Loan Refund?
If you have taken out a short-term loan with Cash ASAP, and one or several of the following statements applies to your circumstances you may be entitled to compensation.
- During your application process, you may not have mentioned all of your debts and if this didn’t match with your credit record, the lender should have ensured to reaffirm this.
- It is possible that you underestimated your monthly expenditure due to guesswork or eagerness to be eligible for your loan, and in such circumstances, if your figures appeared too low, your lender should have explored their reliability further.
- At the time of your application did you have a regular income? If you were self-employed during this period or even had overtime that fluctuated, the lender should have looked at this.
- Did you have evidence of recent applications for credit or previous problems on your credit record? The lender should have been conscious of whether your situation appeared to be worsening.
- Whenever you topped up an existing loan, your lender should have ensured to run another set of checks concerning whether this was affordable. Had you missed any previous loan repayments? Had your finances deteriorated since your first loan? If so, the lender should have addressed the fact that their current loan could be unaffordable and as a result, capped any more lending.
Were You Mis-Sold a Cash ASAP Loan?
If you believe that you were mis-sold a Cash ASAP loan, you can now request a refund.
- Although you could have really needed the loan from Cash ASAP, if this had put you in a worse financial position that before you applied, the loan should have never been granted in the first place.
- If you needed to borrow extra money on an existing loan you had with Cash ASAP, you may have been given extensions or top-ups without proper checks, which may have only put you under more financial pressure.
Why Choose Forces Compare?
- No cash – no fee.
- 30% inc VAT success fee of the cash you receive.
- Cancel for free (success fee applies for offers secured prior to cancellation).
Making a Claim Against Cash ASAP - How it Works