Cash 4 U Now Loan Compensation, What's it All About?
Many borrowers have been historically known to be sold payday instalment loans they could not afford, having to default or miss repayments, and end up in a worse financial situation to when they had first applied for the loan.
Do you believe you’ve been mis-sold a payday instalment loan from Cash 4 U Now? If you think you’ve been mis-sold a loan, you could be eligible to make a claim. You can enquire about your eligibility for a claim with Forces Compare today.
Forces Compare can help you to claim against a mis-sold payday instalment loan from Cash 4 U Now. Click “Start Your Claim” to check if you have a claim against this lender. Here, you will be taken to our online form, which only takes a matter of minutes to complete, and is free to use. After you’ve submitted your enquiry with us, you should hear back in a couple of weeks once we’ve reviewed your details.
We offer this service against numerous other lenders too, including Provident, Trust Two, George Banco and Lending Stream.
Your Claim Is In Good Hands
Since their conception in 2013, Allegiant Financial Services Ltd have clawed back over £5om in financial misselling claims.
Why Could I Be Given a Cash 4 U Now Loan Refund?
If you have taken out a payday instalment loan and one or several of the following statements applies to your circumstances you may be entitled to compensation.
- During your application process, you may not have mentioned all of your debts and if this didn’t match with your credit record, the lender should have ensured to reaffirm this.
- It is possible that you underestimated your monthly expenditure due to guesswork or eagerness to be eligible for your loan, and in such circumstances, if your figures appeared too low, your lender should have explored their reliability further.
- At the time of your application did you have a regular income? If you were self-employed during this period or even had overtime that fluctuated, the lender should have looked at this.
- Did you have evidence of recent applications for credit or previous problems on your credit record? The lender should have been conscious of whether your situation appeared to be worsening.
- Whenever you topped up an existing loan, your lender should have ensured to run another set of checks concerning whether this was affordable. Had you missed any previous loan repayments? Had your finances deteriorated since your first loan? If so, the lender should have addressed the fact that their current loan could be unaffordable and as a result, capped any more lending.
Mis-Sold a Cash 4 U Now Loan?
If you think you were mis-sold a Cash 4 U Now loan, you now have the opportunity to request a refund.
- The loan should have never been granted to you in the first place if it’s caused you to fall into a worse financial position than before, even if you really needed the loan at the time of applying for it.
- If you already had a loan with Cash 4 U Now, and needed to borrow extra money, you may have been given an extension/top-ups without the proper checks, which could’ve put you under even more financial pressure.
Why Use Us for Your Claim?
- Our success fee is 30% inc VAT of the cash that you receive (not the debt deductions).
- We operate on a “no cash, no fee” basis.
- You can cancel for free.
Cash 4 U Loans Compensation Claim - How Does it Work?