Car Cash Point Loan Compensation, What's it All About?
Historically, there have been many borrowers in the past who were sold loans they couldn’t afford, including logbook loans. Those mis-sold this type of loan (a secured loan) might then have struggled not only with fees for missed or late loan repayments, but also with losing the valuable asset that was secured onto the loan. If you believe you were mis-sold a logbook loan from Car Cash Point, Forces Compare can help you to start your claim.
When mis-sold a loan it can be difficult to know who to turn to. Forces Compare can help you make a claim against mis-sold logbook loans from Car Cash Point. Click “Start Your Claim” to check if you have a claim against this lender.
Our form only takes a few minutes to complete, and is completely free to submit. Once finished, you should hear back in just a couple of weeks.
We offer this service against numerous lenders, including Provident, Trust Two, George Banco and Lending Stream. Check these pages to find out more details on making a claim against these lenders, and to see if you’re eligible.
Your Claim Is In Good Hands
Since their conception in 2013, Allegiant Financial Services Ltd have clawed back over £5om in financial misselling claims.
Why Could I Be Given a Car Cash Point Loan Refund?
If you have taken out a logbook loan and one or several of the following statements applies to your circumstances you may be entitled to compensation.
- During your application process, you may not have mentioned all of your debts and if this didn’t match with your credit record, the lender should have ensured to reaffirm this.
- It is possible that you underestimated your monthly expenditure due to guesswork or eagerness to be eligible for your loan, and in such circumstances, if your figures appeared too low, your lender should have explored their reliability further.
- At the time of your application did you have a regular income? If you were self-employed during this period or even had overtime that fluctuated, the lender should have looked at this.
- Did you have evidence of recent applications for credit or previous problems on your credit record? The lender should have been conscious of whether your situation appeared to be worsening.
- Whenever you topped up an existing loan, your lender should have ensured to run another set of checks concerning whether this was affordable. Had you missed any previous loan repayments? Had your finances deteriorated since your first loan? If so, the lender should have addressed the fact that their current loan could be unaffordable and as a result, capped any more lending.
Mis-Sold a Car Cash Point Loan?
If you believe that you were mis-sold a Car Cash Point loan, you now have the opportunity to request a refund.
- While at the time, you might have really needed the loan, it may have meant you found yourself in a worst financial position as a result – meaning the loan should never have been granted to you in the first place.
- If you already had a loan with Car Cash Point, and needed to borrow extra money, you may have been given extensions or top-ups, without adequate checks, only to put you under more financial pressure.
How Does Making a Claim Work?