Everyday Loans Compensation, How Does it Work?
Historically, many borrowers have been sold loans they couldn’t properly afford, leading them to wind up in a worse financial position than when they originally applied for the loan. Have you been mis-sold a loan from Everyday Loans? If you feel this could be the case, you may be eligible to make a claim.
Realising you’ve been mis-sold a loan is one thing, knowing how to make a claim against the loans provider is another. Forces Compare can help get you started on making a claim against mis-sold loans from Everyday Loans.
Simply click on the “Start Your Claim” button, where you’ll be taken to our online form. This form is free to submit, and can be completed in a matter of minutes. Once sent off to us, you should hear back regarding your submission in a couple week’s time.
Your Claim Is In Good Hands
Since their conception in 2013, Allegiant Financial Services Ltd have clawed back over £5om in financial misselling claims.
Why Could I Be Given an Everyday Loans Refund?
If you have taken out a loan with Everyday Loans, and one or several of the following statements applies to your circumstances you may be entitled to compensation.
- During your application process, you may not have mentioned all of your debts and if this didn’t match with your credit record, the lender should have ensured to reaffirm this.
- It is possible that you underestimated your monthly expenditure due to guesswork or eagerness to be eligible for your loan, and in such circumstances, if your figures appeared too low, your lender should have explored their reliability further.
- At the time of your application did you have a regular income? If you were self-employed during this period or even had overtime that fluctuated, the lender should have looked at this.
- Did you have evidence of recent applications for credit or previous problems on your credit record? The lender should have been conscious of whether your situation appeared to be worsening.
- Whenever you topped up an existing loan, your lender should have ensured to run another set of checks concerning whether this was affordable. Had you missed any previous loan repayments? Had your finances deteriorated since your first loan? If so, the lender should have addressed the fact that their current loan could be unaffordable and as a result, capped any more lending.
Were You Mis-Sold a Loan from Everyday Loans?
If you believe that you were mis-sold a loan from Everyday Loans, you may be eligible for a refund.
- If you needed to borrow extra money on any existing loans you had with Everyday Loans, and extensions/top-ups were granted without appropriate checks, this could have put you under more financial pressure.
- While you may have needed the loan from Everyday Loans, this loan should never have been granted if it resulted in putting you in a worse financial situation than you were in before applying for it.
Making a Claim on Mis-Sold Loans: How it Works