Mis-Sold Satsuma Loans - How Does it Work?
Satsuma loans refunds are available to potentially thousands of people who struggled to repay their loan over the last few years. If you had trouble repaying your loan and it led to additional fees and further debt, you could be eligible for a refund of several hundred or thousands of pounds.
Whilst we sometimes need loans for emergencies, UK lenders should be carrying out sufficient checks to ensure that the borrower can afford to repay them on-time. Thousands of people have been granted loans that they simply could not afford due to their income, employment, credit status and affordability – and if you have had your loan topped up, rolled over or extended, this could make you eligible for a full refund.
Forces Compare has partnered with Allegiant Finance Services to offer a fast, simple and effective way to make a Satsuma Loans claim and potentially reclaim a huge sum in compensation that you are owed.
Our entire submission process is free and with no obligation. You can complete our online form in less than 5 minutes by clicking on ‘Start Your Claim.’
Our partners at Allegiant will fast-track your application and you should receive an outcome within a matter of weeks (usually around 6 to 8 weeks). We have helped thousands of customers like you so far and you could reclaim the entire loan amount, interest and some compensation on top.
DID YOU KNOW:
The uphold rate for mis-sold loans is very high, with some lenders agreeing to pay compensation for 60% or even as much as 90% of any claims they have received so far. The eligibility varies between lenders, but if you truly struggled to repay your loan and feel that adequate checks were not carried out, you could be owed compensation.
Your Claim is in Good Hands
Forces Compare is working closely with Allegiant Finance Services to help submit your Satsuma Loans reclaim. Allegiant are one of the most successful claims companies in the sector and have successfully recovered more than £50 million worth of mis-sold claims since they started in 2013. Your details will be kept confidential and we will guide you every step of the way.
What is the Criteria for Satsuma Loans Compensation?
If you have taken out a Satsuma Loan (either payday or short term loan) and one or several of the following statements applies to your circumstances you may be entitled to compensation.
- During your application process, you may not have mentioned all of your debts and If this didn’t match with your credit record, the lender should have ensured to reaffirm this.
- It is possible that you underestimated your monthly expenditure due to guesswork or eagerness to be eligible for your payday or short term loan, and in such circumstances, if your figures appeared too low, your lender should have explored their reliability further.
- At the time of your application did you have a regular income? If you were self-employed during this period or even had overtime that fluctuated, the lender should have looked at this.
- Did you have evidence of recent applications for credit or previous problems on your credit record? Short term loans should not always be targeted at students and the lender should have been conscious of whether your situation was getting better or worse.
- Whenever you topped up an existing Satsuma Loan, your lender should have ensured to run another set of checks concerning whether this was affordable. Had you missed any previous loan repayments? Had your finances deteriorated since your first loan? If so, the lender should have addressed the fact that their current loan could be unaffordable and as a result, capped any more lending.
- The firm may only have carried out a brief affordability check on you because of your circumstances. Regardless of your financial status, the loan needed to reflect your personal repayment potential.
Do You Charge for Processing My Mis-Sold Satsuma Loans Claim?
Yes, there is a fee of 30% of the amount reclaimed, only if your claim is successful. It is otherwise completely free to submit a claim request with Forces Compare and our fee covers any administration and packaging of documents to streamline your claim and help it get approved as quickly as possible and recover the highest amount. With an excellent track record and close partnership with Allegiant, we are in a great position to assist with your claim today.
Why Use Forces Compare To Submit For Your Satsuma Loans Reclaim?
- No Win, No Fee
- High Success Rate
- Success Fee: 30% inc VAT Of The Cash You Receive – Not Debt Deductions
- Cancel For Free (Success Fee Applies To Any Offer We Secure Before Cancellation)
- Fast Resolution (up to 8 weeks or sooner)
How The Process Works