Avant Credit Loan Compensation, What's it All About?
Loans should never be given to those who cannot afford them, which is why proper affordability checks should be practiced by lenders. However, unfortunately there are still borrowers out there who are struggling financially from mis-sold loans.
If you believe you’ve been sold a loan you couldn’t actually afford, you could be eligible for a refund, and Forces Compare can help you with your claim.
Simply click on the “Start Your Claim” button to get help with your claim from Forces Compare. Our online form is free to submit and takes only a few minutes to complete. Once sent off, you’ll typically hear back in a couple of weeks. Fight back against mis-sold loans with the help of Forces Compare.
Your Claim Is In Good Hands
Since their conception in 2013, Allegiant Financial Services Ltd have clawed back over £5om in financial misselling claims.
Why Could I Be Given an Avant Credit Refund?
If you have taken out a loan with Avant Credit, and one or several of the following statements applies to your circumstances you may be entitled to compensation.
- During your application process, you may not have mentioned all of your debts and if this didn’t match with your credit record, the lender should have ensured to reaffirm this.
- It is possible that you underestimated your monthly expenditure due to guesswork or eagerness to be eligible for your loan, and in such circumstances, if your figures appeared too low, your lender should have explored their reliability further.
- At the time of your application did you have a regular income? If you were self-employed during this period or even had overtime that fluctuated, the lender should have looked at this.
- Did you have evidence of recent applications for credit or previous problems on your credit record? The lender should have been conscious of whether your situation appeared to be worsening.
- Whenever you topped up an existing loan, your lender should have ensured to run another set of checks concerning whether this was affordable. Had you missed any previous loan repayments? Had your finances deteriorated since your first loan? If so, the lender should have addressed the fact that their current loan could be unaffordable and as a result, capped any more lending.
Were You Mis-Sold an Avant Credit Loan?
Think you’ve been sold a loan you couldn’t actually afford from Avant Credit? If so, you could be eligible to make a claim, and Forces Compare can help.
Although you may have really needed the money when applying for the loan, if you couldn’t properly afford it, this should never have been granted to you in the first place. If the proper affordability checks have not taken place, and you have been mis-sold a loan, your financial position could worsen as a result.
Make a claim today and fight back against mis-sold loans.
How it Works