Non-Contentious Business Agreement
Mis-Sold Loan Refund Claims
This is your agreement with Clear Legal Marketing trading as Payday Reclaim in relation to your mis-sold loan refund claim.
What we will do for you
- We will work diligently on your behalf, no matter how straightforward or difficult your claim, from the day we first discuss it with you until your compensation and fees have been paid. This work will be limited to pursuing your claim for all losses suffered by you as a result of the mis-sale of your loan.
- If you win your claim, we are entitled to deduct 30% plus VAT from your Compensation, in respect of our legal fees.
- If you lose your claim, and this agreement has been complied with, you do not have to pay us anything.
What you must do for us
- You must do all you can to help us to progress your claim. You must provide us with honest instructions that enable us to do our work properly and to run your claim efficiently.
Please sign, to confirm you understand the contents of this document, that you agree to be bound by this Agreement, and in the event your claim is successful you will pay us 30% + VAT from your Compensation:
And now for the (not so) small print
When you instruct Clear Legal Marketing, we will agree to act for you on a risk-free basis. If you win your claim:
- we will only charge you 30% plus VAT from your Compensation in respect of our legal fees, irrespective of the amount of work we have done;
- we will pay any money we receive on your behalf into a designated account, to make sure that your Compensation is secure;
and a reduction in your balance of £1,000
and a reduction of £1,000 from your outstanding balance
If you lose your claim:
- you do not have to pay us anything
For the definitions of “Win”, “Lose”, and “Compensation” please refer to your client care letter that will be sent to you once you have signed and returned this agreement.
What you must do for us
- You must give us full, honest and timely instructions;
- You must locate and provide to us any relevant documentation that you may have (if any);
- You must undertake enquiries and provide information reasonably required by us;
- You must always co-operate with us;
- You must not ask us to work in an improper or unreasonable way;
- You must not deliberately mislead us;
- You must keep us updated if your contact details change.
Ending the agreement
We can end the agreement:
- if you reject our advice in relation to an offer of settlement, or if you do not comply with your obligations under the agreement and subsequently go to settle your case directly with the lender. In this situation you will be liable to pay our full success fee should your claim be successful.
- if we advise that your claim is unlikely to succeed;
You can end the agreement:
- within fourteen days by confirming this to us in writing using the Model Cancellation Form below;
- at any time before your claim is settled, but if you do you will be liable to pay our full success fee should your claim be successful.
If either we or you end the agreement, we have the right to keep all documents, money and other property we hold on your behalf until all money due to us is paid.
Model Cancellation Form
To Clear Legal Marketing
I hereby give notice that I cancel the Agreement for Clear Legal Marketing to pursue Payday Loan and/or Guarantor Loan Refund Complaints on my behalf signed on [ ].
Change of mind
It is important that you are happy with this agreement before you sign it as we cannot cancel it once it has been signed.